Elon Musk serves as the founder, chairman, CEO, and chief technology officer of SpaceX. He also acts as an angel investor, CEO, product architect, and former chairman of Tesla, Inc. Furthermore, he holds positions as the owner, chairman, and CTO of X Corp., the founder of the Boring Company, and a co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI. In addition, he assumes the role of president of the Musk Foundation. As of August 2023, he is the world’s wealthiest individual, boasting an estimated net worth of $217 billion.
All you need to know about Elon Musk
|Full Name||Elon Reeve Musk|
|Nick Name||Iron Man|
|Age||52 years (as of 2023)|
|Date of birth||28 June, 1971|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 180 cm|
|Weight (approx.)||in Pounds – 142 lbs|
|Birth Place||Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa|
|Hometown||Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa|
|Education Qualification||PhD in Energy Physics from Stanford University (Dropped Out)|
BSc in Physics
BSc in Economics
|Businesses||SpaceX, Tesla, Twitter, Boring Company, X Corp, xAI|
Co-founder of Neuralink, OpenAI, Zip2 and X.com
|Parents||Errol Mush, Maye Mush|
|Siblings||Kimbal Musk, Tosca Musk|
|Spouse||Justine Wilson Musk (2000-2008)|
Taluah Riley (2010-20012 & 2013-2016)
Son – Griffin, Damian, Saxon, Kai, X AE
Daughter – Xavier Alexander Musk,
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Cameron Diaz, Amber Heard, Grimes, Shivon Zilis, Natasha Bassett|
|Website||spacex, Twitter, Tesla|
|Net Worth||$218.6 Billion|
|House||2 Bedroom House|
|Car Collection||1997 McLaren F1, 1976 Lotus Esprit ‘Wet Nellie’, Tesla Roadster, Porsche 911 Turbo, Tesla Model S Performance, Hamann BMW M5, Jaguar E-Type Convertible, Audi Q7, BMW 320i, Tesla Cybertruck and 1920 Ford Model T|
Awards and Honors of Elon Musk
- #2 Billionaire according to Forbes – 2020
- Axel Springer Award – 2020
- ‘The Most Innovative Leader’ according to Forbes – 2019
- ‘The World’s Most Powerful People 25th on Forbes List – 2018
- Top 10 Business Visionaries – 2016
- IEEE Honorary Membership Award – 2015
- Edison Achievement Award – 2014
- Businessperson of the Year for SpaceX, SolarCity, and Tesla by Fortune Magazine – 2013
- Gold Medal by Royal Aeronautical Society – 2012
- National Conservation Achievement Award by National Wildlife Federation, for Tesla and SolarCity – 2008
- Entrepreneur of the Year award by Inc. Magazine for his work on Tesla & SpaceX – 2007
- Member of the United States National Academy of Sciences Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board – 2006
Latest News of Elon Musk
- Starship Launch by Elon Musk Halted as FAA Cites 63 Regulatory Fixes
- 5 Major Revelations Unveiled in Elon Musk’s Biography
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Joe Biden
FAQ about Elon Musk
How old is Elon Musk?
As of August 2023, Elon Musk is 52 years old. She was born on June 28, 1971.
How many children does Elon Musk have?
Elon Musk has 10 children with 3 relationships: 6 from Justine Musk, 2 from Grimes, and 2 from Shivron Zilis.
Is Tesla solely focused on electric cars?
No, Tesla is not solely focused on electric cars. While their electric vehicle lineup is widely recognized, Tesla also invests in other areas. They produce solar energy products, such as solar panels and solar roofs, and energy storage solutions like the Powerwall and Powerpack. Tesla aims to provide sustainable energy solutions for both transportation and residential needs.
What are some notable achievements of SpaceX?
SpaceX has achieved several significant milestones, including the development of the Falcon 1, Falcon 9, Falcon Heavy rockets, and the Dragon spacecraft. Notably, SpaceX became the first privately-funded company to launch and recover an orbital-class rocket and the first to send astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard the Crew Dragon spacecraft.
Why are Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg fighting?
The business interests of the two billionaires have clashed previously. In 2016, Musk’s test launch of a SpaceX rocket destroyed a $200 million satellite owned by Zuckerberg. In 2022, Musk criticized Zuckerberg’s dominance in social media and urged people to move away from Facebook, which Meta owns. Meta recently introduced Threads, a competitor to Musk’s X, previously named Twitter.