Every year, thousands of cryptocurrencies are launched into the market. Each coin comes with a different strategy to solve various issues. It’s always best to buy coins in the bear market and HODL them until the bull market. Let’s see the new and best crypto to invest in 2022.
Crypto investing is the sound of the future:
As Bitcoin develops, the craze over cryptocurrency becomes a never-ending journey. Many people have started to trade in cryptocurrency. Every year, thousands of cryptocurrencies are launched into the market. Each coin comes with a different strategy to solve various issues. Some coins will become top coins, and others will fail in the market. The success or failure of the project depends on the solution it brings to the network, the type of the coin, and the transactional fees.
So, before investing in the coin, go through the project. Coins developed on their blockchain are known as native coins, and coins developed on top of other coins’ blockchains are called tokens. Both native coins and token coins are popular among people. Nowadays, coins are developing decentralized applications to bring privacy to the internet, and these coins are most notable among people. Investing in these coins will make the coin price increase in the future. So, people started to hold Web 3.0 coins.
Coins can be checked on exchanges:
Other than this, some coins are good to invest in. One can check on newly released coins on Binance because this exchange is widely known and provides high liquidity. Another exchange where people can go and check the newly released coins is Coinbase. These exchanges only accept coins that have maximum scalability, liquidity, and community strength. Scam projects won’t be listed on these exchanges.
Newly released coins on Binance:
- Optimism (OP)
- Lido DAO (LDO)
- Mobilecoin (MOB)
- Project Galaxy (GAL)
- Alpine F1 Fan Token (ALPINE)
- Anchor Protocol (ANC)
- Acala (ACA)
- Woo Network (WOO)
- Glimmer (GLMR)
- Alchemy Pay (ACH)
- Immutable X (IMX)
- Alchemy Pay (ACH)
- Kusama (KSM)
- Kadena (KDA)
- Oasis Network (ROSE)
- Celo (CEL0)
Some of these coins are new to the market, and others are already exciting. Due to liquidity problems and community strength, some projects have been listed recently. Coins like Optimism, Glimmer, Alchemy Pay, Immutable X, Kusama, Kadena, Celo, and Oasis Network were well-known coins that got added to Binance recently.
Newly released coins on Coinbase:
- ApeCoin (APE)
- Arcblock (ABT)
- Gods Unchained (GODS)
- Gnosis (GNO)
- Metal (MTL)
- Green Satoshi Token (GST)
- Swftcoin (SWFTC)
- Sylo (SYLO)
- Gemini USD (GUSD)
These are the newly released coins on Coinbase. Among these, Apecoin is the most trending coin, and within a few months of its launch, it was listed on Coinbase.
Best crypto to invest in 2022:
It’s always best to buy coins in the bear market and HODL them until the bull market. Selling the coins in the bull market will give a high percentage of ROI. Many people won’t follow this strategy. Some will buy in a bull market, and the coin price will decrease in a bear market. With the fear of a price decrease, people start to sell the coins, but it is not the best way to do it. The slogan is “buy on the dip, hold, and sell on the high.”
Another thing about crypto is earning passive income. Simply holding the crypto won’t give any advantage to the user. Instead of holding them, one can stake the coins. So, by staking the coin, they can earn an ROI daily. It depends on the market price of the coin.
- Battle Infinity (IBAT): It is a metaverse P2E coin and BEP-20 token.
- Tamadoge (TAMA): It is a meme coin that can be created, bred, and compete with other doge coins. It is developed on the Ethereum chain.
- Lucky Block (LBLOCK): It is an NFT developed on the Binance Smart Chain.
- Defi Coin (DEFC): It is the native token of Defi Swap Exchange. As decentralized finance grows, this Defi coin will be good to invest in.
- Avalanche (AVAX): It is developed on the Ethereum chain, which has a faster and scalable network for decentralized application developers.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR): It is not a blockchain project but works on the acyclic graph protocol that makes transactions faster and can complete many transactions in a few seconds.
- Ape Coin (APE): It is the most expensive NFT ever. This NFT has high popularity among people and is closely related to the Bored Ape Yacht Club.
- Fantom (FTM): It is similar to the Hedera Hashgraph because it has lower transaction fees and higher transaction speeds than other networks.
- Ankr (ANKR): It is revolutionary for coin interoperability. The Ankr platform offers tools for dApp developers, NFT creators, and the Defi platform.
- Glimmer (GLMR): Glimmer is the utility token built on the Moonbeam network. It solves the transaction issue and makes it faster.
There are many other coins launching every day. Do your own research and invest in the newly released crypto coins.